America’s Frontline Doctors: White Coat Summit II – SCOTUS Press Conference from Free Speech on Vimeo.
❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
Check this page often. Here we will keep you informed about Opportunities to Take Action and Speak Up! But you don’t need to wait for us — every single day YOU can make a difference.
- Educate and empower yourself and others with the knowledge of real health and healing.
- Talk to everyone you know and meet about what’s going wrong and what needs to change.
- Vote. Your medical freedom is on the ballot. Learn what each candidate stands for regarding medical freedom and informed consent.
- Get to know our elected officials from the local to the federal level. Email them, call them, show up at town halls and raise your hand to speak.
- Let go of fear and embrace hope.
- Be passionate but kind, educate without judgement.
- Question, think, read. Question. Science is never settled.
- This is the United States of America. The land of the Free and the Brave.
Be Free. Be Brave.