Vaccines & Targeted Infections
(If you’re looking for WA vaccine requirements and exemptions, please see our LEGISLATION page.
Fully informed medical decisions require that individuals understand each health issue, treatment options, and prevention options.
The manufacturers of all vaccine product categories recommended by the CDC for children and pregnant women are shielded from liability for injury and death by the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. Individuals must file with the federal National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program and prove their case if they experience an injury or death. Most cases are denied compensation. Buyer beware.
One of the most important questions to consider when facing the decision about vaccination:
Is temporary symptom-avoidance to transient infections via vaccination leading to healthier children and adults?
Until recently, the CDC has refused to do the necessary studies to answer that question, but a a new CDC study has now emerged showing a 19%-26% Increase in Risk of Persistent Asthma per 1000 mg Injected Vaccine-Derived Aluminum. This finding reveals that the nation’s vaccine program is trading short-term durations of temporary childhood illnesses and its resultant naturally acquired immunity for a lifetime of a chronic illness.
Can vaccination cause autism? That is the controversial question that has plagued parents and the vaccine industry for decades. ICAN (the Informed Consent Action Network) has been in dialogue with the CDC and HHS, the agencies tasked with oversight of vaccine safety, attempting to get straight answers. They confirmed that adequate studies to answer this question have not been done. Please see our Plotkin & Edwards post for under-oath video testimony (coming soon).
Several independent researchers have published papers showing the unvaccinated population has the best health outcomes.
- The Control Group
- Mogensen et al., 2017 https://doi.org/10.1016%2Fj.ebiom.2017.01.041
- Aaby et al., 2018 https://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2018.00079
- Mawson et al. 2017 https://doi.org/10.3390%2Fvaccines8040676
- Hooker & Miller, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1177%2F2050312120925344
- Lyons-Weiler & Blaylock, 2022 https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/59/118
There are two main medical approaches to communicable infection: germ theory and terrain theory. Germ theory embraces the use of drug industry vaccine products from pre-birth to death to attempt to avoid symptoms of transient infections. Terrain theory embraces naturally acquired immunity to transient infections through healthy lifestyle and early treatment protocols.
Only you can decide what is best for you and your family for any medical situation. That is why protecting medical freedom should be a priority for all of us.
ICWA is pro-terrain theory and the information we provide reflects our stance. Government agencies in partnership with the drug industry spend, literally, millions of dollars (and recently billions) annually promoting what they perceive to be vaccination benefits. We exist to provide you with what they won’t.
We encourage you to explore the options below so that you can make your decisions on facts, not fear.
Covid, Flu, & RSV Prevention & Treatment Resources
General Acquired (Natural) Immunity Resources
- Vaccine Free Parenting
- The Unvaccinated Child: A Treatment Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- Dr. Suzanne Humphries, MD Sodium ascorbate/ Vitamin C treatment of whooping cough [pertussis]
- How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor: One of America’s Leading Pediatricians Puts Parents Back in Control of Their Children’s Health
- Unvaccinated: Why growing numbers of parents are choosing natural immunity for their children
- Dr. David Brownstein’s Collection of Holistic Healing Books
- ICWA highly recommends joining BBCH. This educational platform is inspired and led by Immune Science Educator Tetyana Obukhanych, who has a PhD in Immunilogy. “We are an international online community dedicated to learning the science that supports healthy immunity. BBCH membership offers a variety of learning and participation options.”
General Vaccination Resources
- Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth
- Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Profiles of the Vaccine-Injured: “A Lifetime Price to Pay”
- Vax-Unvax: Let the Science Speak
- The War on Informed Consent
- Vaccines: A Reappraisal
- Vaccine Illusion
- Dissolving Illusions
- Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) White Papers
- WA State Historical Data Reveals There Never Was a Need for School Mandates
- Sanitation Not Vaccination Responsible for Decline
- IPAK-EDU course on the history and science of vaccines
- RESOURCES: Additional information on vaccines, immune health, and healing from chronic illness are available from organizations and professionals with a similar mission to that of Informed Choice Washington.
Vaccine Product Inserts
If there is a basis for a causal relationship between a product and an adverse event, federal law requires the event to be included on product inserts.
“GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR SELECTING AND CHARACTERIZING DATA IN THE ADVERSE REACTIONS SECTION
A. Selecting Adverse Events for Inclusion
The definition of adverse reactions does not include all adverse events observed during use of a drug. It is limited to those events for which there is some basis to believe there is a causal relationship between occurrence of an adverse event and the use of a drug (§ 201.57(c)(7)). Decisions on whether there is some basis to believe there is a causal relationship are a matter of judgment and are based on factors such as: (1) the frequency of reporting, (2) whether the adverse event rate for the drug exceeds the placebo rate, (3) the extent of dose-response, (4) the extent to which the adverse event is consistent with the pharmacology of the drug, (5) the timing of the event relative to the time of drug exposure, (6) existence of challenge and dechallenge experience, and (7) whether the adverse event is known to be caused by related drugs.
B. Rare, Serious Reactions
For serious adverse events that are unusual in the absence of drug therapy (e.g., liver failure, agranulocytosis, rhabdomyolysis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, intussusception), there is a basis to believe there is a causal relationship between the event and the drug at a very low rate of occurrence. Therefore, these events are generally listed in the adverse reactions section even if there are only one or two reported events, unless it is clear that a causal relationship can be excluded.”https://www.fda.gov/
FDA’S LIST OF ALL U.S. LICENSED VACCINES includes links to product inserts and licensing documents.