We’re starting a Real Health Revolution, one conversation at at time.
An Informed Life Radio is broadcast live every Friday from 4-5pm on 1150AM KKNW, streamed live to YouTube, and later available via audio podcast and video recording.
How to listen:
- Live Broadcast Radio in the Puget Sound (WA, USA) Region: tune in to 1150AM KKNW
- Internet Streaming: https://1150kknw.com
- Radio Apps: check your favorite radio apps for 1150AM KKNW in Seattle
- Podcast: https://1150kknw.com/archives/
- Youtube video (see the show!) live streaming and recorded: https://www.youtube.com/c/1150KKNW/videos
Show Dates & Guests
July 31, 2020 Our Debut Show! We kicked off AN INFORMED LIFE RADIO with the one, the only, the beloved, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who discussed his new film, 1986: The ACT. For those who are new to Andy Wakefield and have not yet heard “the rest of the story”, please see THIS PAGE for a quick overview, and THIS PAGE for links to in-depth articles. Podcast coming soon.
August 7, 2020 Title: Nature’s Own Immune Support and Concerns About mRNA Vaccines. Guest: John Ruhland, ND.
August 14, 2020 to be announced
August 21, 2020 to be announced
August 28, 2020 to be announced
Looking for archived episodes of Lift Your Spirits Radio with Dena Marie, guest-hosted by Bernadette? Find the links below. “Dena Marie is a spiritual teacher, author and radio host who has spent many years working with people of all ages to give them the tools to heal themselves, inspire them to take control of their lives and live it to the fullest.” From DenaMarie.com Dena Marie’s approach to health and healing aligns with the mission of Informed Choice WA, and she graciously provided ICWA the opportunity to bring doctors and scientists and advocates to listeners, to share their insights into achieving and maintaining healthy immunity.
- Podcast Available July 24, 2020 Can nutrient and oxygen therapies help you safely recover from COVID19? Dr. Brownstein discusses his new case case study in which 100% of his 107 patients fully recovered using such therapies.
- Podcast Available July 3, 2020. It’s all about face masks! With a statewide mask order in place, Dr. Ben Lynch called in to give us his professional thoughts on face masks, and we heard from listeners about their experiences.
- Podcast Available June 26, 2020 Jennifer Margulis, PhD discusses “symbiosis,” the revolutionary concept put forward by her mother, the famous biologist Lynn Margulis, which is now mainstream and supported by cutting edge science on the human microbiome and human mitochondrial cells.
- Podcast Available June, 5, 2020 Brian Hooker, PhD presents the results of his new study that examined the health outcomes of vaccinated children compared to their unvaccinated counterparts. Read the study HERE.
- Podcast Available May 29, 2020 We’re talking about HBOT! Seriously, HBOT is THE answer–to MANY medical problems. HBOT for COVID-19? Tune in to hear amazing recovery stories, the science behind them from two MDs, and hear a brilliant engineer’s plans to turn grounded jet airliners into giant HBOT clinics so every single COVID-19 patient can have access to this lifesaving treatment. Learn more about HBOT at HBOTnews.org
- Podcast Available May 22, 2020 Dr. Paul Anderson, discussing how Vitamin C is essential for infection resistance and infection recovery, and why increasingly IV-Vitamin C is being used in effective treatment protocols for COVID-19. Find Dr. Anderson on Instagram and Facebook by searching for “DrA.online“
- Podcast Available May 8, 2020 Dr. Ted Fogarty, discussing how Glutathione + Hyperberic Oxygen Therapy create a healing protocol with great potential to treat many health conditions, including COVID-19 — and the roadblocks slowing implementation. Podcast Available. Mentioned on the show: Dr. Rowan successfully treating Ebola patients with ozone therapy. More on Glutathione research. Hyperbarics (HBOT), and successful use of HBOT in China.
- Podcast Available May 1, 2020 with Dr. Zach Bush, MD, discussing how the gut biome is essential for infection resistance and recovery, and steps you can take to improve gut health.
- Podcast Available. April 10, 2020 with Dr. John Ruhland, discussing oxygen therapies like HBOT and melatonin, and their importance in treating cancer, COVID-19, and more. Dr. John is happy to answer questions via email: email@example.com. This hour is sponsored by the 3B’s & J, in honor of their beloved mom, Beverlee “Kelly” McClanahan. Some information and resources from this show.
- Podcast Available. April 3, 2020 with independent journalist Alison Morrow, discussing mainstream media censorship and bias regarding health and medicine, and how to know what information to trust.
- Podcast Available. March 27, 2020 with Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, discussing safety concerns regarding fast-tracking COVID-19 vaccines and the need for the rapid adoption of therapeutic protocols to end the pandemic.
- Podcast Available. March 13, 2020 with Registered Nurse Andreanna Rainville, AKA “Nurse Andi”, discussing how to create a healthy-immunity environment.
- Podcast Available. March 6, 2020 with Dr. Michael Breneman. Natural infection prevention and treatment philosophy, and COVID-19.
- Podcast Available. Feb 7, 2020 Bernadette co-hosting, and guest Dr. Michael Breneman relaying his childhood experience with adverse vaccine reactions.
The mission of An Informed Life Radio is to bring cutting edge health and wellness science to listeners. In an age when the term “misinformation” is used to silence criticism and debate, An Informed Life Radio host and guests present “the missing information,” challenging listeners to question what they currently believe about health and wellness, to research deeply and to think critically, in order to live informed lives.
The show’s host, Bernadette Pajer
Bernadette relishes vigorous discussions on matters of public health importance. She advocates for scientific integrity in public health policy and for integrity in science. She supports the Terrain Theory approach to wellness and disease prevention, medical freedom, and fully informed consent. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, she works with the nonprofit Informed Choice Washington to bring “the missing information” to legislators, public health officials, and the general public.