What’s it like to live vaccine-free? Vaccines are tools designed for two main reasons:
- Avoid severe symptoms of illness if exposed to a targeted bacteria or virus
- Reduce the spread of a targeted bacteria or virus in the community
Vaccines are not designed to increase health. They contain no building blocks of healthy cells, no essential nutrients, no ingredients that support the immune system. They are tools with varying degrees of ability to achieve their intended purpose and that come with risks and unintended consequences.
What other tools do we have to avoid severe symptoms of illness and to reduce the spread of infection? Well, we have the most sophisticated tools on earth: our own immune systems.
Your immune system, if properly supported, can:
- Allow you to gain natural immunity after exposure with minor or no symptoms
- Provide long-lasting, broad protection against infection
- Reduce or eliminate your ability to spread infection
Are you interested in learning more about vaccine-free living and vaccine-free parenting?
Checkout the FREE 12 part course at Vaccine Free Parenting.
A Parent’s Guide To Raising Healthy Vaccine Free Children
FROM CONCEPTION TO COLLEGE
Everything you need to know to raise healthy, vibrant, milestone busting children. Includes detailed information on why and how to go 100% vaccine free, repair a vaccine damaged child and fight vaccine mandates.