Some inspiring legal action being taken in the U.S.
- In preparation for legal action, 24 Attorneys General sent a letter to Biden informing him of their plan to sue if he does not rescind his federal vaccine mandate. The AGs call the mandate illegal, divisive, disastrous and counterproductive and say they will “seek every legal option available to hold [Biden] accountable and uphold the rule of law.”
- Six Oregonians with natural immunity sue the state over Governor Brown’s order to fire employees who decline Covid vaccination. Represented by the Freedom Foundation, their case argues the state has no compelling interest in treating employees with natural immunity differently from those immune through vaccination.
- Win! After filing a lawsuit demanding recognition of his natural immunity, a veteran law professor with George Mason University was granted a medical exemption.
More info on the subject of medical exemptions for natural immunity available here.
- Dr. Scott Jensen has proposed this draft bill in Minnesota to make it a Health Freedom Sanctuary State. He discusses the bill here in a 6-minute video. (Note: This does not constitute an endorsement of Scott Jensen, as Informed Choice WA is prohibited from making candidate endorsements.)
- Cleary v. Inslee, filed in Walla Walla Superior Court September 10, 2021, by Arnold & Jacobowitz challenges Inslee’s vaccine “mandate” and involves over 90 plaintiffs, including WA state troopers, firefighters, corrections officers, ferry workers and other government employees.
- UPDATE to Cleary v. Inslee: As of September 23, another 600 state and local workers have signed on as plaintiffs, including the state fire marshal.
- Bucham v. City of Los Angeles, brought in federal court on September 11, 2021, by Pacific Justice Institute and Watkins & Lotofsky. LAPD employees are suing over a hostile work environment for the unvaccinated and unconstitutionality of the city’s vaccine mandate.
- Dr. A. v. Hochul, federal suit filed by Thomas More Society, challenging New York State’s governor’s vaccine mandate for health care workers. On September 14, 2021, the judge granted a temporary restraining order, enjoining defendants from enforcing the mandate.
- Referenced letter from Liberty Counsel to Inslee, Ferguson, and agency heads regarding the unlawful attempt to suppress religious exemptions in Washington State.
- Johnson v. Inslee, et al., lawsuit challenging Inslee’s vaccine mandates filed in Franklin County Superior Court September 10, 2021, by Silent Majority Foundation. Updates on this litigation are available at the foregoing link.
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) has been filing FOIAs (Freedom of Information Act requests) and pressing regulatory agencies for answers to critical questions.
Informative About Your Rights Articles
Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer
Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which ...
Videos from the Nov 11, 2023 Medical Freedom Forum ...